SC Exhibitions Magazine
Through our annual magazine, we want to bring our projects and our people closer to you.
It is a also compendium of texts and photographs that we find interesting, and which we hope you will find inspiring and thought-provoking.
SC Exhibitions Magazine aims to be your "long read companion," for your reading pleasure on a flight home from a conference, on a weekend, or wherever and whenever you can spare some time to read.
In the 2016 edition of our magazine:
- We take our readers to Siam Center in Bangkok, a shopping mall filled with art and creativity.
- We talk with Jim Roberts, editor and chief content officer at Mashable.com, about time capsules, Spider-Man and journalism.
- We learn how British company Dynamichrome transformed black and white photos of Tutankhamun's tomb excavation into colour, photos that then featured in educational YouTube videos by Mediendeck.
- We ask Motel One's head of design and marketing, Ursula Schelle-Müller, if a hotel lobby is an exhibition?
- We find out about the touring exhibition "Star Wars Identities" at the MAK – the Austrian Museum of Applied Arts / Contemporary Art from the museum's director, Christoph Thun-Hohenstein.
Your Free Copy
Of the 2016 edition
You can read the online version of our magazine, or sign up to our mailing list to receive it for free through the mail: